Annual Silent Auction and Movie Night
This year’s annual Silent Auction and Movie Night will be on Friday February 24 at Patrick Henry. Join us for evening of bidding on fantastic items, while your kids watch a movie supervised by their teachers! It’s the largest fundraiser of the year for the PTA, as well as a fun Patrick Henry tradition. Proceeds from this event ensure we can continue all the PTA’s educational, recreational and social programs and activities for our students and families throughout the year.
We Need Your Help! Volunteers and donations are still needed to make this fundraiser a success!
Volunteer: To view the volunteer opportunities and sign-up, go here: www.SignUpGenius.com/go/10C0A4FADAB2DA7F58-patrick3.
Donate: If you have a business or a special talent or interest, please contact Kelly Maguire at email@example.com. For example, donations we have received from Patrick Henry parents have included:
- Professional birthday cake or cake decorating party
- College prep organizing assistance
- Basket of treats from Guatemala
- Weekend stays at vacation homes in Ocean City, West Virginia, and the Eastern Shore of Virginia
- Caps and Nats tickets
- Lularoe gift certificate
- Gift certificate to Solid Core
- 10-pack of rides at Cycle Bar on Columbia Pike
- Passes to Orange Theory Fitness
- Several sets of tickets to Nationals games
- *ickets to a Caps games
- Lift tickets to Ski Roundtop, Ski Whitetail, Ski Liberty, and Snowshoe
- Gift certificate to Bike and Roll
- Tickets to a Potomac Nationals game